Old February 24th 12, 06:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson[_2_] Peter Masson[_2_] is offline

Default London Bridge - Paddington by cab

"Chris Read" wrote in message

If I arrive at London Bridge (National Rail) at 07.14 next Wednesday,
how would you rate my chances of getting to Paddington, by cab, for
the 07.45 departure to Cardiff?

Marginally less than doing it by tube (Jubilee to Baker Street then
Bakerloo).

Peter
(memories of the times I arrived at Paddington on a train due at 1738 and
caught the 1750 from Charing Cross - though it was 1967, the train into
Paddington was often up to 10 minutes early, and after 10 July 1967 almost
all peak trains from Charing Cross had a late start)