Old February 24th 12, 07:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] tshanazt@aol.com is offline

Default London Bridge - Paddington by cab

On Feb 24, 8:40*pm, Arthur Figgis wrote:
I'm not sure I'd fancy planning to make such a connection, even with a
personal jet-pack, if it was in any way important.

Seems risky in the extreme. Where does your journey actually commence?
Just wondering whether there is any option of travelling to Reading
(not via London) and picking up your onward connection there at c.
0810?

--
gordon