Old July 17th 03, 12:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Dot Matrix replaces big boards at L/Pool St

Dave wrote in message ...
Boltar writes
And if you can't spot the difference between the two situations, then
I'm pretty glad that you won't ever be allowed near the workings of an
escalator.

So what do the LU ones have to do that others don't? Please explain cos I'm
all ears....

Sit down, have a nice cup of tea, put on your thinking cap, concentrate
*really* hard and you might just work it out.

Save the patronising for someone whos impressed by it. Just give us some
information as to why these escalators are so different from all others in
the world. If you have any that is which I doubt.

B2003