Old February 22nd 04, 06:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Chiltern Services Between Amersham & Harrow

In article , Jack Taylor
writes
Bear in mind that north of Amersham 100% of
the revenue goes to Chiltern, from the LUL stations only a proportion (fixed
by the annual passenger survey) goes into Chiltern's pockets.

Can you please tell me when this came into effect?

I understand that Chiltern get free access to LU 'metals' in return for
no passenger revenue from LU stations.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this