Old February 25th 12, 06:04 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Freight on the Metropolitan Line?

On 25/02/2012 18:28, 77002 wrote:
On Feb 25, 5:13 pm, "Paul
wrote:
wrote in message

Last I read, LUL were not accepting more "S" stock, until problems
with existing deliveries are resolved.

If that was the article in Modern Railways, it was printed at about the same
time deliveries restarted...

Thank you. I have not utilized "S" stock yet. Everything I have read
tells me that the trains are not ideal for a London to Amersham
journey.

The doorway designs on the S-8s are such that it is difficult to stand
next to them the way one would on an A-stock train.

When is D-Day for the A-stocks, BTW?