Old February 26th 12, 06:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Goalie of the Century Goalie of the Century is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

In message , Graeme Wall
writes

Tescos in UK have a facility to "Pay at Pump" You insert your credit
card and enter PIN and then fill up and drive off.

All the Tescos I've seen also have a shop and the option to pay there
instead but I recently came across an ASDA that was entirely unmanned.
The pumps had a sign suggesting that Electron card users put in at least
GBP 20 worth or else a larger amount of the balance on the associated
account would remain earmarked for a few days.

--
Goalie of the Century