Old February 22nd 04, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SteveTBM SteveTBM is offline

Default travelcard use

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:08:21 GMT, "SteveTBM"
wrote:

Would a travelcard (purchased in Chelmsford for Firstgroup) be valid on
Silverlink County & Metro trains within the London fare zones?

yes within the zones purchased and assuming it is the London Travelcard
that you are referring to and not a local product called a travelcard
that is ONLY valid on e.g. First Buses in Chelmsford.

Note that Silverlink County services typically serve very few stops
within the zones but there should not be any issue with Metro type
services.

Have you had or are you anticipating some sort of problem?
--
Paul C

I'm soon to be attending the Homerton Hospital on a semi regular basis as an
on-site engineer (contractor). As parking is almost non-existent I will be
visiting using public transport complete with tooling. Buses are an option
when travelling light but when fully tooled up I find trains and the
underground preferable.

Steve