Old February 26th 12, 10:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
John Levine John Levine is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

Haven't seen Amex with a proximity card yet, though will be sure to keep
an eye out.

I have one in my wallet, issued in the U.S.

My UK Amex has no chip at all, but they say that when they send me a new
card next month, it'll be chip+pin.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",