Old February 27th 12, 09:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Peter Campbell Smith[_3_] Peter Campbell Smith[_3_] is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

Graham Nye wrote in
:

The occasional machine, e.g. at gas stations, wanted to know my home
zip code (which, of course, I don't have) but I was able to pay in
the kiosk. (US gas stations need payment before dispensing fuel,
rather than afterwards, as in the UK.)

I've found that 11111 sometimes works, but not always.

Peter

--
|| Peter CS ~ Epsom ~ UK | pjcs02 [at] gmail.com |