Old February 27th 12, 10:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Blackfriars has re-opened

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 01:10:53 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
I'd have gone with toll tunnel!, but as you suggest, and as pointed out by
others back in November, it works exactly the same as if you entered and
left any other barriered station between 2 and 30 mins later. (IIRC someone
posted those exact figures.)

the rules for same station exit are on the TfL website. I guess it may
be possible that the TOCs apply different criteria.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14870.aspx

If you enter and leave at the same station then you shouldn't be charged
since you clearly have not made a journey worthy of the name. The fact
that you are charged just demonstrates the complete mean spiritedness of
the people in charge at TfL and the TOCs.

B2003