Old February 27th 12, 01:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Adam H. Kerman Adam H. Kerman is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

John Levine wrote:

UK credit card statements (including Amex) don't usually have
transaction numbers.

Ok. I bet the transactions are numbered, though.

You lose. What do we win?

Good thing you can always be counted on to provide a citation to
back up your criticisms. Way to prove your point with hard information.

I have a binder full of UK Master Card and UK Amex statements, none of
which number the transactions.

How does that prove that the transaction ID number doesn't exist, just
because it's not printed on your statement? These numbers print on the
charge slip at times, depending on how the merchant sets things up.

So what did we win?

Why do you speak of yourself in plural?