Old February 27th 12, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Blackfriars has re-opened

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:30:11 +0000
Paul Terry wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012, wrote:

Almost all overground stations where Oysters are valid have ticket gates

DLR is ungated as are many NR stations.

Thats true, I'd forgotten about the DLR.

TBH though , I don't really care. If I go into a station and then come out
again I shouldn't have to pay. If they're worried about people pulling a
fast one thats their problem , not mine. Either put working gates in these
stations that don't have them, have more inspectors on those routes with a
larger fine or just suck up the cost of fare dodging. But don't stiff people
who may have a valid reason for leaving the station a short while after
entering.

B2003