Old February 27th 12, 09:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
R J Cardy[_2_] R J Cardy[_2_] is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

"Stephen Sprunk" wrote in message ...

:
Wrong. The dispute and chargeback procedures involving the issuing
bank, the card network, the card processor and the merchant are all
identical regardless of what class of payment card is used.

Possibly a simplification - A dispute may not result in a chargeback, e.g. I
contact my card issuer and dispute a £12 transaction. As this transaction is
below the Visa/MCI chargeback limit my Issuer swallows the charge. (This
assumes Issuer and Acquirer are not the same).

Richard