Old February 29th 12, 03:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default London Bridge - Paddington by cab

"ŽiŠardo" wrote in message
news
Are you? I've just ordered some tickets on-line and the blurb says:
"Tickets will be available to collect from a self-service ticket machine
at one of 900 UK stations 2 hours after booking."

Certainly in the past, when following a spate of vandalism to the ticket
machines at my then local station it disappeared from the list for
collecting from when booking on-line, I just quoted the next station down
the line and then, having booked the tickets collected them from my then -
no longer shown - home station.

That's right, you can collect from anywhere with a TVM. [1] The purpose of
the selection is solely to make sure you don't make plans to pick up at a
station without one.

[1] Apparently some SN offers must be picked up from their own TVMs.

Paul S