Old March 1st 12, 08:22 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
展奄rdo 展奄rdo is offline

Default London Bridge - Paddington by cab

On 29/02/2012 21:44, Graham Nye wrote:
On 29/02/2012 16:34, 展奄rdo wrote:
On 25/02/2012 01:01, Graham Nye wrote:

You could pick your
tickets up in advance to save hassle on the day. (You could also order
them on-line, although you are then committed to which station you
have to collect them from.)

Are you?

Well, having read the other replies, apparently not.

The XC website I use, after asking which station you wish to
collect your ticket from, says:

"Collect your ticket(s) from the ticket machine at [nominated station]."

Then gives the same message on the confirmation screen. There's no
suggestion that you can use other (connected) ticket machines.
But thanks for the tip.

My message on ticket collection was on my First Great Western
confirmation. However, 2 -3 years ago I was collecting from other than
the station that I had nominated for that purpose.

--
Moving things in still pictures