Old March 2nd 12, 06:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

In message , at 06:14:17 on
Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Charles Ellson remarked:
ATM cards don't necessarily have a (visible?) number (apart from the
account name or number) if they are neither credit nor debit cards.

My ATM card says on the back in small print "This is not a credit card".

The BIN is 6319-2, which is missing from the lists at bin-iin.com

But my Debit Card doesn't say that it's not a credit card (nor does an
Amex Charge Card, I expect).