Old March 2nd 12, 11:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default In Greater London ?

In message , at 11:40:41 on Fri, 2 Mar 2012,
Mizter T remarked:
Point being, if Crossrail's going to Reading, then TfL will take Oyster
PAYG acceptance with it there - and the GWML operator will have to
accept Oyster PAYG to/from Reading. (Apart from anything else I'd be
pretty sure that DfT Rail would make this a franchise commitment.)

It would, but with a day return at almost £40 I think they may have to
re-think the auto-topup thresholds.