Old March 2nd 12, 03:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
John Levine John Levine is offline

Default card numbers, was cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster(and Octopus?)

Someone who seems to have reading comprehension issues said:
Even John Levine agreed that the number ranges were known.

Known to online verification services, certainly. Available to
download into offline terminals, I wouldn't count on it.

All the MC/V gift cards I see for sale online claim that they are
accepted anywhere that MC/V debit cards are, or words to that effect.

rsig

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",