Old March 7th 12, 09:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default The Tube documentary

Am I the only person who gets the feeling that this BBC series is nothing
more than LU propaganda? All the staff are happy go lucky and enjoy their jobs,
everyone is wonderful, the station staff "love meeting people", the system runs
well - sorry , its just spin and BS that would have done Alistair Cambell
proud. The recent channel 4 documentary where the staff didn't have to appear
on screen (and so toe the corporate line or else) I suspect was far more honest.

B2003