Old March 7th 12, 10:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default The Tube documentary

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:21:08 +0000
Recliner wrote:
Yes, this series is almost uniformly positive, and the Ch4 universally
negative. Even if both are factually correct, they're obviously
selectively edited from a much larger volume of material to go one way
or the other. As always, the balanced truth is probably somewhere in
between.

It would help if they got some of the basic commentary right. In the last
episode the narrator waffled on about "down at acton depot" while the screen
clearly showed a shed full of victoria line trains. I know the average viewer
wouldn't realise or care but if they can't even be bothered to get the simple
stuff correct it does make me wonder about whether the commentary can be
trusted about anything.

B2003