Old March 9th 12, 11:08 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Why The Circle Line?

(Joe keane) wrote on 09 March 2012 23:20:43 ...
In
mark wrote:
http://www.townend.me/files/circlenorth.pdf

The real solution is to extend the Metropolitan, near to/over/under the
Bakerloo. Terminate at Oxford Circus for now, later at Embankment,
later a lot further.

I doubt if the thousands of Met passengers who commute to and from the
City would regard that as a solution. What problem are you trying to
solve with your Crossrail 3?
--
Richard J.