Old March 11th 12, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Oyster complaints

wrote on 11 March 2012 01:11:13 ...
I'm at my wits end with the Oyster card at the moment, twice in two days has it charged me for incomplete journeys and I have yet to receive any of the my money I am owed back.

I'll separate the incidents in to two easy to digest reports:

Incident 1
Thursday 08/03
Time: 22:00 hrs (off peak)

[snip]
Incident 2
Saturday 10/03
Time: 20:00 hrs

The second incident was on Saturday evening. If you're at your wits end
because you have yet to receive the refund by 01:11 on Sunday morning,
you're being unreasonable. Your failure to touch out and touch in at
Liverpool Street last night doesn't exactly help your case.

I would have more sympathy if your complaint was about the unreliability
of the train services you tried to use.
--
Richard J.