Old March 12th 12, 12:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
mark townend mark townend is offline

Default Why The Circle Line?

On Mar 7, 8:36*pm, mark townend wrote:

Anyway purely for my own interest I've drawn up some of these ideas,
and any constructive comments from the group would be most welcome!

See my proposals here -

http://www.townend.me/files/circlenorth.pdf

--
Mark

proposals.

Notable changes:

No work at Paddington - I had missed the new access improvements
already made for platforms 15/16, and I'm sure improved frequency of
service due to diverted Circles has reduced crowd build-up here.
Middle platforms and tracks at Aldgate completely removed, not used
for extending District Line.