Old March 12th 12, 12:58 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Full hybrid buses

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:38:29 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
The ones that Boltar refers to were three that were introduced in 2004
and were in service on the 25 and later on the RV1.

All three [ESQ64991/2/3] were withdrawn from service in 2007 and went to
museums, 64993 as far as I know is still in the London Transport Museum
in Covent Garden.

ESQ64991 is allocated to the Science Museum
ESQ64992 TPT Beith

I don't recall seeing ESQ64993 when I visited the LT Museum last year so
it may well be at Acton.

What a waste of money. Why couldn't they keep them in service? Surely the
fuel cell isn't life expired after 3 years?

B2003