Old March 12th 12, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Full hybrid buses

In article ,
(Graeme Wall) wrote:

On 12/03/2012 12:21, Jim wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:44:14 +0000 (UTC),
On a related note , what happened to those hydrogen buses that were
plying their trade around central london about 8 years back and that
Mayor Ken made such a big deal about at the time? Were they sold,
scrapped, or just left in a

They are running on RV1:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...hemes/8444.asp

No, those are newer ones from 2011.

The ones that Boltar refers to were three that were introduced in 2004
and were in service on the 25 and later on the RV1.

All three [ESQ64991/2/3] were withdrawn from service in 2007 and went to
museums, 64993 as far as I know is still in the London Transport Museum
in Covent Garden.

ESQ64991 is allocated to the Science Museum
ESQ64992 TPT Beith

I don't recall seeing ESQ64993 when I visited the LT Museum last year
so it may well be at Acton.

According to the TfL web page it is there.

--
Colin Rosenstiel