Old March 12th 12, 09:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
bobharvey[_2_] bobharvey[_2_] is offline

Default cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

On Feb 24, 4:17*am, "Roger Traviss"
wrote:
My newest debit card, arrived yesterday, lets me use it like a credit card
for on-line purchases and like a credit card when travelling outside Canada,
although it still debits my bank account.

I've got two like that, though in the US I have to draw money by
selecting 'checking account' & in Germany 'current account