Old March 13th 12, 10:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Non-existent Oyster single fares

In message
6548854.958.1331590586661.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbhy1,
writes

My contact's local station is Walthamstow Queens Road, I've been searching for single fares on the Oyster system but apparently none exist for a journey
between Walthamstow Queens Road and Feltham. I refuse to believe this.

As both Walthamstow stations are in Zone 3, the fares from Queens Road
will be the same as those from Central. As others have said, there seem
to be gaps in the fare finder for some journeys of this sort.
--
Paul Terry