Old March 13th 12, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Non-existent Oyster single fares

On 13/03/2012 11:30, Paul Terry wrote:

In message
6548854.958.1331590586661.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbhy1,
writes

My contact's local station is Walthamstow Queens Road, I've been
searching for single fares on the Oyster system but apparently none
exist for a journey
between Walthamstow Queens Road and Feltham. I refuse to believe this.

As both Walthamstow stations are in Zone 3, the fares from Queens Road
will be the same as those from Central.[...]

That's not necessarily a given.

[...] As others have said, there seem
to be gaps in the fare finder for some journeys of this sort.