Old February 23rd 04, 01:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin PATTENEDEN Colin PATTENEDEN is offline

Default Train-numbers on the LU

I can't help with the others; I've never seen the bakerloo run an
emergency timetable and don't remember the central's series.

The Bakerloo emergency service is usually split in 2 Elephant - Queens Park
with trains numbered 001-017 never seen more than 17 trains in that section
and Harrow - Queens Park (reversing out of service via Kilburn High Road)
the trains used on this bit, never more than 3, keep their original numbers.
Normal Bakerloo numbers are generally allocated to depot starters in time
order, or so it says in my timetable
201-214 Stonebridge Park
221-223 Queens Park North Sheds
224-227 Queens Park South Sheds
231-242 London Road
245-247 Elephant
With 251, 252, 253 as Stonebridge Park to Elephant changeover trains running
down out of service each night.

Colin