Old March 15th 12, 07:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Assorted London Rail Network Questions (NR/LUL)

I have answered the multi-post of this posting in uk.railway and cross-
posted here. If this thread goes no further, all readers should be able
to see all postings.

In message 815585.2389.1331779741904.JavaMail.geo-discussion-
forums@vbze11 of Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:49:01 in uk.transport.london,
writes
I have some questions that I feel require an explaination. I've
combinded both my NR and LUL questions together to avoid having two
seperate threads.

[snip]
--
Walter Briscoe