Old March 15th 12, 09:06 AM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Not now of course, but if the so-called experts had used their brains at the right time, the extension would already be completed. If, as the ever more frequent signs of panic from TfL indicate, there are severe problems in transporting so many people to the Stratford area during the Olympics, any major additional capacity would have been more than welcome. Obviously I hope that all goes well but if it doesn't, then I hope the expertise and judgement of those at the top of TfL and City Hall will be questioned.