Old March 15th 12, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oyster complaints

On Mar 15, 5:51*pm, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 16:17:03
on Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Bruce remarked:

Oh yes, it would really have been worth spending more £ billions just
to ensure that those Olympics will run smoothly for a couple of weeks.

Ask again after the Olympics.

I see increasing panic about the transport arrangements. For example the
wifi announcement today which was hilariously conflated with talk of
travel "hotspots" where they think there's going to be half-hour queues
to get on a train, even if they can get spectators to stagger their
journeys. (And make regular travellers stay at home, of course).

I think people who are wanting to see panic about it - e.g. yourself -
are seeing just that.