Old March 16th 12, 02:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Crossrail tunnelling to start shortly

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:01:59 -0000
"Paul Scott" wrote:
wrote in message

So your solution would be what, start building military equipment after
we've
been attacked? Btw , we don't have any carriers right now.

We have two aircraft [helicopter] carriers. HMS Ocean and HMS Illustrious.
You mean we don't have any fixed wing capability.

To be fair, when people talk about aircraft carriers its generally a given that
they mean fixed wing. Pretty much anything can carry helicopters.

B2003