Old March 16th 12, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Oyster complaints

In article ,
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2012\03\16 19:01, Bruce wrote:
"Tim wrote:
nothing through my letter box for a start. Since nearly all my regular
journeys go through Stratford, which can be chaotic at the best of times,
it's understandable that people are starting to assume the worst.

It's only for a fortnight, plus some reduced disruption in the
previous week.

I'm sure you'll cope. It's hardly the Blitz, is it.

No, the bombs in the blitz didn't have plutonium in them.

Bloody hell, putting the shot has changed a bit since my schooldays.

Nick