Old March 16th 12, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default The Oxford Espress is no more...

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:08:51 +0000, Mizter T wrote:

the Oxford Tube

I had a look at their website. On the front page they say:

"With coaches every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day you will never have to wait
too long to get to Oxford or London in complete comfort"

However, the timetable at http://www.oxfordtube.com/tubetimes.php shows a
much lower frequency, at times a low as hourly. Am I missing someting?

--
jhk