Old March 17th 12, 12:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.telecom.mobile
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default "Virgin Media wins London Underground wi-fi contract"

Steve Terry wrote

Sorry i don't mean on the underground, i was thinking of all the

coffee
shops and pubs a couple of years ago i was able to use completely

free
until the big networks frightened them with stories of abuse
and sold them their secure systems.

I haven't seen an open wifi in months, all WPA now

Free but you have to register (took 4 minutes on my Kindle Keyboard)
from Cloud (Caffe Nero) same for John Lewis I understand.

--
Mike D