Old March 17th 12, 06:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Humpback bridges

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
I saw a retch limo going up my road, and thought it will be fun getting
that over the humpback bridge! But he turned into a side-road and so
managed to avoid it. Since you don't see a humpback bridge sign until you
have passed that junction, he probably knew in advance about the bridge,
but if you don't live local, how would you find out the vertical curve info
you need to navigate a retch limo?

Not just humpback bridges. I've twice seen coaches (are they particularly
susceptible?) have problems with depressions.