Old March 17th 12, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Crossrail tunnelling to start shortly

On 16/03/2012 17:18, Paul Scott wrote:
"Graeme Wall" wrote in message

We still have HMS Illustrious, though she's not in commission.

Yes she is.

Illustrious remains in service until some time in 2014, when Ocean will
become the only operational carrier.

Paul

What happens if al-Qaeda invade when she is anchored in the Thames to
police the Olympics?

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman