Old March 17th 12, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default The Oxford Espress is no more...

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:23:01 -0000, Robin wrote:

"With coaches every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day you will never have to
wait too long to get to Oxford or London in complete comfort"

snip

The home page http://www.oxfordtube.com/index.php actually has ""With
buses **from** every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day ......" (emphasis
added).

Their copywriters will thank you for confirming the success of their
drafting so as to get you to miss the "from". But you may possibly take
some comfort from the fact that AIUI that trick only works with people
who read English well. So it doesn't work with visitors who (like me)
have to tackle any language other than our native tongue pretty much
word by word.

I used copy and paste from the flash at their front page. Here is a
screenshot: http://imgur.com/l40dy .

Beeing Norwegian, English isn't my primary language, either.

--
jhk