Old February 23rd 04, 09:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lawrence Myers Lawrence Myers is offline

Default Whatever happened to the Mill Hill East extension?

Boltar wrote:
I remember a few years back there was talk of the line from MHE being
extended to Copthall Stadium. Mind you , this has been put forward
plenty of times in the past. Was this just people chucking ideas
about or was/is there a real project for this currently on hold?

B2003

As I remember it, this was purely a proposal by the loacal authority, LB of
Barnet. LU immediately refuted the idea, claiming it had not done the
necessary research, and that most of the original track had been built over.
I don't think that it was ever a real starter.

--
Lawrence Myers
Remove numbers,if present, from address to reply.