Old March 18th 12, 12:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Crossrail tunnelling to start shortly

In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

Neil Williams wrote on 17 March 2012 20:24:58 ...
On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:42:14 -0500,

wrote:
I don't think so but I expect services will be reduced.

Will probably be an hourly EMU like the Loetschbergbahn, I'd think.

An hourly EMU service on Crossrail? Oh, you're talking about some
Alpine tunnel. Neil, if you must continue an OT sub-thread on u.t.l,
please either retain the context or change the subject.

I think I was the one who took us to the Alps. Sorry.

--
Colin Rosenstiel