Old March 18th 12, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The Oxford Espress is no more...

On Mar 18, 8:44*am, "Robin" wrote:
[...]
My apologies Robin - it didn't even cross my mind that there'd be
separate flash and non-flash versions of the page, let alone the text
on each being different.

No, no no .....*I'm* the one who should have apologised, both for having
forgotten my browser was set to "paranoid" and for doubting JHK - a man
of exceedingly high standards judging by how far he travels for his
beers

It's certainly inaccurate and misleading, that's for sure. Daft that
the error hasn't been caught and corrected.