Old March 19th 12, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Bloody traffic police at accidents

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:51:06 +0000
Bill wrote:
What samples? DNA on the road surface? FFS , when vehicles crash its not
rocket science to figure out what happened.

I am glad that you are such an expert, rocket science may well be
simpler.

If that was the case we'd be launching 2000 rockets a year. I haven't seen
any taking off from the M25 recently, have you?

Well with few photos and conflicting evidence there would be no presecution
so I wouldn't be worried.

You would be if a couple of people claimed that they saw you speeding
and driving erratically before the incident and you knew full well that
you were within the speed limit. I'm sure that you would be pleading
for the scientific evidence then to prove your claim.

Given the number of CCTV cameras on major roads in london I'd be quite happy
for them to whip out the tape and I'd be out of court in 5 minutes.

B2003