Old March 19th 12, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster complaints

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:06:33AM +0000, Robin9 wrote:

[Olympics]
Obviously I hope that all goes well

Why?

For the amount of my money that's being spent on it, I expect to get a
little entertainment. Given that they're unlikely to do the hundred
metre dash in gigantic clown shoes, the only hope we have is that it's a
gigantic cluster****.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

In this episode, R2 and Luke weld the doors shut on their X-Wing,
and Chewbacca discovers that his Ewok girlfriend is really just a
Womble with its nose chopped off.