Old March 19th 12, 03:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default card numbers, was cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

In message , at 11:10:46 on Mon, 19 Mar
2012, Stephen Sprunk remarked:
There is plenty of data (for example an understanding of the way that
industries such as that conduct themselves) to support my point of view.
As it's a UK company, I'm in the UK, and you aren't, I'm not
particularly surprised that this data is less evident to you than it is
to me.

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data".

It's the plural of experience and research.