Old March 21st 12, 05:46 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Why should it be necessary to do online research? According to the Olympics propagandists, there is so much regeneration that it should be evident to local residents. It isn't evident and that is why we are sceptical. Certainly we see money being wasted on nonsense such as pavements in good order being replaced but we East Londoners are not silly enough to regard that as regeneration.

Let those who assert that regeneration is taking place provide examples, and we will give an opinion.

By the way, the purpose of a forum such as this to exchange ideas, information and opinions. If someone asks a question, they are not necessarily looking for a fight.