Old March 22nd 12, 09:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default King's Cross: the Parcel Yard

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
15:18:44 on Thu, 22 Mar 2012,
remarked:
I was surprised to see lots of retail still in the Arrivals hall this
morning, I was expecting it to have closed along with the ticket
office.

It seems odd to restrict outgoing punters to the choice in the
departure hall, if there's a wider choice by including the arrivals
hall.

Only in the short term, surely?

Until the Spring, anyway.

Sorry, just come back from a meeting in Westminster where it was
explained (for the umpteenth time) that Spring lasts from February to
November.

Not as long as summer then? ;-)

--
Colin Rosenstiel