Old March 23rd 12, 05:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Fat richard Fat richard is offline

Default Kings Cross - site visit

On Mar 23, 7:51*am, Arthur Figgis wrote:
..
This doesn't seem to apply to station toilets - London Victoria seems to
come with undesirables built in.

When I worked there in the early 90s it had a fearsome reputation for
"rent" boys so much so that "The Bill" did an episode on the station
in which they made it obvious that it was Victoria station and
although my memory is vague there was some sort of campaign that ran
with it. I won't go into why they changed the hand soap to an
abbrasive one though.

Richard