Old March 25th 12, 02:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Kings Cross - site visit

In message , at 15:27:52 on
Sun, 25 Mar 2012, Jarle H Knudsen remarked:
It can also be used to pay for entry to a museum,

I'm not aware of that. TfL don't accept it at their own museum.

Have they stopped accepting it then? There was an oyster reader at the
ticket sales point when I visited a few years back. A post in this group
from 2009 suggest they accept it.

See
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.t...w/7b-odfRG34QJ

I couldn't see any mention of it on their current site.

But even if the do, it's not useful to say Oyster can be used for museum
entry, if that's the only one.