Old March 26th 12, 03:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Crossrail tunnelling to start shortly

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
77002 wrote:
Wouldn't they? You tell me. There were plenty of gauge issues with contai=

ners
around the country but they sorted that so why would this be an issue
other than money?

ISTR the Severn Tunnel had very severe damp problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Reading becomes the equivalent of Bedford on
the MML. Even though it would make sense to continue the wires no one can
be bothered.

B2003